Precision and Speed
The durable carbide stylus is thrown against the workpiece, which allows the marking of uneven or round surfaces. The TapWriter is fast; up to 80 characters or more, just depending on the capabilities of your machine. With the TapWriter you have complete control of the mark. The revolutions per minute determine the number of dots per minute, and the velocity of the carbide stylus when it impacts the workpiece. The feed rate controls the distance between dots, allowing you to select the appearance of discrete dots or a continuous line.
|• Is Faster Than Engraving
• Eliminates Extra Operations
• Marking Time is 9 Seconds On a 1995 VMC 40 Machine
• Marks Logos Using Standard Cad/Cam Software for the Tool Path
|• Simple to Install and Program
• Marks Hard or Soft Materials
• Marks Round or Uneven Surfaces
• Has Long Tool Life with Replaceable Carbide Stylus
The TapWriter adapts to a machining center with a locking stop arm similar to those used with self-reversing tapping attachments. Order TapWriter, Stop Arm, and accessories separately. Please note, Tapmatic can supply a TapWriter ready to fit your specific machine.